UpDown Series Dual Monitor Arm with Cross Bar - Silver
Increase your options for monitor arm placement and access with a class-leading 26” reach and 13” of usable height adjustment. Its counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 20lb. load and provides a longer life for the product by not relying on gas cylinders.
- Dual screen, double extension cross-bar with one height adjustable segment
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2lb to 20lb load (10lbs per monitor)
- Best in class arm provides 26” of reach with 13” of usable height adjustment.
- Dual crossbar holds monitors up to 22" horizontal width each.
- Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy.
- Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
- With a clamping range of 0” to 2 5/8” (clamp) that is standard, this arm will fit any work surface.
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables.
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 20lb. load (no gas leakage from the use of gas cylinders)
- The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
- Choice of colors – silver, white or black.
- Made in America – TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.
*Accessories require 15 business day lead time.